Frequently asked questions related to our road bike rental service on Mallorca.
Find here the answers to the most frequent questions that many of our cycling friends who want to rent one of our road bikes usually ask us.
If you don't find the question that most closely matches your needs, you can send us an email and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
- You must fill in the reservation form without forgetting any mandatory fields. If you have any questions, please indicate them in the comment field.
- When we receive your email, the system will automatically respond to confirm receipt. Our responsible will contact you as soon as possible, confirming the availability and the total amount of the rental.
- Both the rental and the deposit (100 Euros) must be paid on delivery of the bicycle. The deposit* must be paid in cash and the rental may be paid by card or in cash.
- The deposit will be returned in cash at the end of the rental period.
- If you have contracted damage insurance, you do not need to pay the deposit.
- Yes, we do. In the reservation process, the place and time of delivery must be established. Depending on the distance and the number of bikes contracted there may be costs involved.
- You can see the cost of delivery of our service here.
- The rental is counted for the current day. Regardless of the time of delivery of the bicycle. The return of the bicycle can be made to the shop on this same day during working hours or the following morning at 9.30 a.m. Hotel deliveries are arranged during the booking process, and collection directly with our staff at the time of delivery for your convenience.
- It is not 24 hours.
- Yes, as long as you notify us in advance and the model of bicycle you have rented is available.
- You can pick up your rental bike just before we close the shop. You can see our schedule here.
- Necesitas tu pasaporte o DNI. Abonar el alquiler con tarjeta o efectivo y abonar el depósito en efectivo (100 euros).
- Podemos proporcionarte pedales SHIMANO SPD, SPD-SL y LOOK KEO sin coste alguno, pero deberás avisarnos previamente. También puedes traer tus propios pedales, sillín o accesorios. Con mucho gusto, te ayudaremos a montar tus complementos en nuestra bicicleta de alquiler.
- También tenemos a tu disposición cascos en alquiler.
- At Papagayo Bike Mallorca we are aware of the importance of having good material. That's why we work with important brands in the cycling world and renew our fleet regularly.
- You will find a high quality and very up-to-date product. Our bikes are subject to strict mechanical control. The good functioning of its mechanics and the conservation of its components is essential for us.
- We will show you the state of the bike at the time of delivery. We recommend that you be aware of this process, as you are responsible for any damage that may occur during the rental period.
- You are exempt from any responsibility (except theft) by contracting our damage insurance.
- Yes, we do. We have an insurance policy that you can take out at the time of delivery of the bicycle. You can also indicate this on the reservation form.
- By taking out our damage insurance, we can ensure that you will have a worry-free holiday.
- The fact that they are dirty should not be a problem for when you deliver the bike. On the contrary, it is a symptom of having enjoyed our bike. The cleaning is included in the rental price.
- As for the frame and its components, the bicycle must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered.
*Fianza o depósito: Al alquilar una de nuestras bicicletas, pedimos una cantidad de 100 euros por bicicleta para cubrir los posibles daños que pueda sufrir (roces en el cuadro, componentes rotos, perdida de accesorios, etc.).
Contratando nuestro seguro de daños (5euros día), no tendrás que pagar ninguna fianza y estarás cubierto ante posibles incidentes que puedan surgir durante el periodo de alquiler.
Blog about cycling in Mallorca
16 Septiembre 2020
Women's cycling has on Mallorca one of its international references. As well as being the favorite venue for various professional teams to carry out their pre-season training, it has a wide calend...
10 Septiembre 2020
The Mallorca 312 is one of the must-visit events for thousands of cycle tourists from all over the world. This sporting event offers us the opportunity to practice cycling on Mallorca while enjoying t...
ACCESS THE BLOG
20 Agosto 2020
Do you want to know a wonderful island, with perfect infrastructure for cycling? Then spend your holidays on Mallorca and explore it from beginning to end with one of our rental bikes.
We give you ...