Frequently asked questions related to our road bike rental service on Mallorca.
Find here the answers to the most frequent questions that many of our cycling friends who want to rent one of our road bikes usually ask us.
If you don't find the question that most closely matches your needs, you can send us an email and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
- You must fill in the reservation form without forgetting any mandatory fields. If you have any questions, please indicate them in the comment field.
- When we receive your email, the system will automatically respond to confirm receipt. Our responsible will contact you as soon as possible, confirming the availability and the total amount of the rental.
- Payment of the rent is due upon delivery of the bicycle, either in cash or by card. The deposit (€300) will be paid by blocking the amount on your credit card. It will be unblocked once you have returned the bicycle.
- Yes, we do. In the reservation process, the place and time of delivery must be established. Depending on the distance and the number of bikes contracted there may be costs involved.
- You can see the cost of delivery of our service here.
- The rental is counted for the current day. Regardless of the time of delivery of the bicycle. The return of the bicycle can be made to the shop on this same day during working hours or the following morning at 9.30 a.m. Hotel deliveries are arranged during the booking process, and collection directly with our staff at the time of delivery for your convenience.
- It is not 24 hours.
- Yes, as long as you notify us in advance and the model of bicycle you have rented is available.
- You can pick up your rental bike just before we close the shop. You can see our schedule here.
- You need your passport or ID card. Pay the rent by card or cash and pay the deposit (300 Euros) by blocking that amount on your credit card.
- We can provide you with SHIMANO SPD, SPD-SL and LOOK KEO pedals at no cost, but you must notify us in advance. You can also bring your own pedals, saddle or accessories. We will gladly help you mount your accessories on our rental bike.
- We also have helmets for rent at your disposal.
- At Papagayo Bike Mallorca we are aware of the importance of having good material. That's why we work with important brands in the cycling world and renew our fleet regularly.
- You will find a high quality and very up-to-date product. Our bikes are subject to strict mechanical control. The good functioning of its mechanics and the conservation of its components is essential for us.
- We will show you the state of the bike at the time of delivery. We recommend that you be aware of this process, as you are responsible for any damage that may occur during the rental period.
- The fact that they are dirty should not be a problem for when you deliver the bike. On the contrary, it is a symptom of having enjoyed our bike. The cleaning is included in the rental price.
- As for the frame and its components, the bicycle must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered.
*Deposit: When you rent one of our bikes, we ask for a deposit of 300 Euros per bike to cover any possible damage it may suffer (friction in the frame, broken components, loss of accessories, etc.).
Blog about cycling in Mallorca
21 Enero 2021
Hybrid road bikes are extremely versatile. They are ideal for urban transport on workdays, and on weekends for riding in the mountains or on terrain that is less than perfect as asphalt.
07 Enero 2021
Enjoying your holidays on Mallorca with a hybrid rental bike can be one of the best experiences you can have while touring this wonderful island, with so many spectacular landscapes and routes.
ACCESS THE BLOG
24 Diciembre 2020
When we want to buy a bike or rent one, sometimes we are faced with a number of models that make the selection very difficult. For example, you are introduced to a hybrid road bike, a normal one and a...